Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ginger, My Pet Cat

Ginger is my pet Persian cat and is 9 years old.She is a saving grace in the family whenever there is a problem or illness or other tensions. She comes and sits on your lap or sleeps next to you and
immediately you feel better and lighter. I think it is very important to have a pet in the family because pets are so lovable that you tend to forget all your other worries.

Every morning she wakes me up as soon as it is bright so that she gets some cat food but she wants the food to be served on the hall window where her crow friends come and sit. The minute she sees the crows she'll start eating quickly just to spite them and in the end she'll leave a few morsels for them. This is her daily routine.

In my opinion, every family should have a pet as they help in reducing Blood Pressure and other
ailments . They express themselves so well that I think they are more intelligent than human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment